Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Renewable Energy Markets
This research service covers the current state and future potential of the renewable energy markets in Australia and New Zealand. It provides an in-depth analysis of the drivers and restraints and their impacts during the forecast period. The technology types covered in this study include wind power, solar photovoltaic power, biomass power, small hydropower and geothermal power. Policies and regulations governing the renewable energy markets in Australia and New Zealand are also covered in this study. In addition, cost component analysis is also discussed for all five power segments. All forecasts are provided country-wise and by power output type. End-user segments covered in the study include utility, private and commercial.
* This research service discusses the revenues generated and trends witnessed in the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) renewable energy markets covering wind power, solar photovoltaic (PV) power, biomass power, small hydropower, and geothermal power.
* Of the five technologies covered, solar PV is considered to have the highest market share in terms of revenue for 2011.
* Wind power is considered to be the most inexpensive form of large-scale renewable energy generation and Australia has some of the best wind resources, globally.
* The biomass power technology is facing policy uncertainty resulting in market growth stagnation. It is expected to kindle investors’ interest after the modified emission trading legislation and the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme (CPRS) have been passed.
* The total renewable energy markets witnessed a negative growth rate of per cent in 2011 and will see high fluctuation during the forecast period. This is because market revenues have been calculated based on projects that would be commissioned in a particular year.
* The project pipeline seems robust and several projects are slated to be commissioned during the forecast period.
Adoption of renewable energy sources in power generation is not expected to replace the conventional generation technologies, but will help in striking a balance in the energy supply security and in reducing the negative impact of greenhouse gas emissions.
* The Australian renewable energy market is driven by investments in the wind and the solar PV markets.
* The New Zealand market is driven by investments in the geothermal and small hydropowermarkets.
Government support, decline in installation cost globally, rising energy costs and increasing end-user awareness about energy efficiency make a strong business case for implementing renewable energy projects in ANZ.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/157007-australia-and-new-zealand-anz-renewable-energy-markets.html
Table Of contents
Specific Inclusions and Exclusions
Key Questions This Study Will Attempt to Answer
Policies and Regulations
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints -Total Renewable Energy Markets
Forecasts and Trends
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - ANZ Wind Power Market
Forecasts and Trends
Per cent Revenue Split - By Power Output Type
Cost Component Analysis
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details