Development Prospect Of Biomass Pellet Fuel Biomass Pellet Machine Supplier
Wood Pellet Machine
The biomass pellet fuel is mainly used agricultural and forestry waste as raw materials, through crushing, mixing, extrusion, drying, and other processes, into a variety of molding (such as block, pellet, etc.), can directly burn, is a new clean fuel. Compared with liquid oil fuel, biomass pellet fuel is easy to carry and safe. Therefore, it is necessary to develop a biomass pellet fuel with a high combustion rate and high heat yield. Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery is a professional biomass pellet machine supplier, this article we will introduce biomass pellet fuel in detail.
Biomass Pellet Fuel Preparation Method And Process Flow
The biomass pellet production line equipment mainly includes crusher, grading screen, dryer, biomass pellet machine, cooling machine, packing machine and process matching dust removal, water feeding equipment. The processing technology adopted the mixing technology of primary drying, secondary crushing, continuous feeding, and adjusting feeding, and the fuel molding rate of pellet molding reached 98%, with high packing density and pellet density.
Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery according to the market demand, targeted development of biomass pellet fuel production line equipment, applicable to the wood chips, sawdust, bamboo shavings, wood shavings, barley straw, oat straw, wheat straw, rye, straw, rice straw, sorghum straw, corn stalks, stem drying potato vines, beans, peanut vine drying pelletization moisture 35-65% materials such as molding.
According to the characteristics of each biomass material, yield size, application requirements, cost control, automation, field conditions, etc. to optimize the drying molding technology. Based on the principle of die roll extrusion molding, biomass materials such as agricultural and forestry residues are processed into solid molding fuel to achieve continuous and stable industrial production.
Development Prospect Of Biomass Pellet Fuel
1. The biomass pellet fuel, as a renewable energy source, can not only supplement the shortage of conventional energy but also have significant environmental benefits. Compared with other biomass energy technologies, it is easier to achieve large-scale production and use. At present, biomass pellet fuel has entered the stage of industrial production and application. It is a good project with low-risk investments. The investment scale can be large or small.
2. Raw materials are available locally. Investors can produce qualified products as long as they follow the operating procedures.
3. Most agricultural and forestry waste resources, such as rice and corn straws, are reduced to waste with a low utilization rate, which adds a burden to the environment. Therefore, the utilization of these wastes in the production and development of biomass pellet fuels is very promising, which can not only solve the persistent environmental problems but also bring considerable economic benefits.
4. At present, the natural environment is bad, countries are striving to develop the environmental protection industry, as a clean energy biomass pellet fuel will replace a variety of living fuels in the future, its development prospects must be broad.
Market Prospects For Biomass Pellet Fuels
1. The energy problem is one of the factors affecting social and economic development. Solving the energy problem will solve the power problem of economic development. Biomass pellet fuel can replace coal, oil, natural gas, and other non-renewable resources, and effectively reduce environmental pollution. Using biomass pellet machine to produce biomass fuel pellet has good economic and social benefits.
2. Using crops, wood materials as raw materials to produce biomass pellet fuel is pollution-free, renewable quality energy, the future is boundless. Because the shape is granular, the volume is compressed, storage space is saved, and transportation is convenient, reducing transportation cost.
3. Biomass pellet fuel combustion efficiency, easy to burn out, the amount of carbon residue is small. Compared with coal, volatile content is high, low ignition point, easy to ignite. Increased density, high energy density, combustion duration increased significantly, can be directly used in coal-fired boilers. In addition, when biomass pellets are burned, the content of harmful gas is very low, and the emission of harmful gas is less, which has environmental protection benefits. And the ash after combustion can also be used directly as potash fertilizer, saving costs.
In order to meet the various needs of customers, Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery not only provides the complete set of biomass pellet production line but also provides a single machine. As a renewable energy biomass pellet fuel development prospects are broad, the market prospects are bright, with good economic and social benefits.