Industry Report: Smart Grid Landscape in Asia-Pacific Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “Smart Grid Landscape in Asia-Pacific Market to 2020” to its database
Albany, NY,25 July 2013 --
GlobalData's latest research Smart Grid Landscape in Asia-Pacific Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020 provides in-depth analysis of smart grid-related developments in Asia-Pacific region. The report covers various aspects of smart grids and related technologies, as well as providing details of market sizing, outlook and competitive landscape analysis. At the outset, the report discusses the investment scenario for smart grids and the related technologies in Asia-Pacific region, taking into consideration the countries actively involved in rolling out smart grid technologies.
To check out the table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/smart-grid-landscape-in-asia-pacific-market-size-key-issues-regulations-investment-analysis-and-outlook-to-2020
The report proceeds to explain the smart grid industrys dynamics in Asia-Pacific region by identifying the key market drivers, challenges and key developments in different regional segments of Asia-Pacific market. The report then goes into further details on the Asia-Pacific markets for smart meters, electric vehicles, high voltage direct current cables, distributed generation and energy storage. The report also provides key policies and standards for smart grid in Asia-Pacific region. The report finally provides an outlook on smart cities, microgrid and other smart grid technologies in Asia-Pacific market.
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/99941
- Detailed analysis of the Asia-Pacific markets for smart meters, electric vehicles (EV), high voltage direct current cables (HVDC), distributed generation and Clean Energy Storage technologies.
- Annualized Installed Base of smart meters until 2020
- Annualized Market Revenues from smart meters until 2020
- Annualized Installed Base of Electric Vehicles until 2020
- Annualized Market Revenues for Electric Vehicles until 2020
- Key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints.
- Competitive Scenario Analysis for key smart grid technologies with profiles of companies such as General Electric (GE) Energy, Landis+Gyr AG, Holly Metering, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mahindra REVA, Siemens AG, LS Cables & Systems and ABB Ltd.
- Regulatory framework Policies and standards governing the market
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948