Accessen - All-Welded Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger
The all-welded plate and frame heat exchanger is based on the advantages of a detachable plate heat exchanger to make up for the lack of a new tube type of heat exchanger. Similar to the semi-welded heat exchanger, there are no gaskets and can be used in processes requiring higher pressure and temperature. It retains the full countercurrent heat exchange characteristics of the detachable heat exchanger, which is 3-5 times more efficient than the traditional shell and tube type of heat exchanger. Depending on the applications, the plate and frame are divided into three types, undetachable, unilaterally and completely detachable.
- Retains the heat transfer characteristics of the detachable heat exchanger.
- Low fouling coefficient.
- High temperature.
- High pressure.
- No replacement costs of gaskets.
- Maximum processing capacity: 2500m³/h
- Maximum design temperature: 350℃
- Maximum design pressure: 35bar
- Plate materials: AISI304, 316, 316L, 904L, Titanium, Hasetlloy, Ni, SMO254 etc.
Accessen are a genuine original plate heat exchanger manufacturer with all components are produced in our own factory and complete end products. Maximum capacity: producting 30000 sets of heat exchanger and 5000 sets of heat exchanger packages per year.