Acore - Model DST - Transformer Oil Breakdown Voltage Testing System
From Oil Tester
Transformer Oil Breakdown Voltage Testing Equipment provide replicable, accurate dimension of breakdown voltage of insulating oils used in electric equipment. The oil tester is lightweight and durable units, which is specially designed for using in field and laboratory. Our Transformer Oil Breakdown Voltage Testing Equipment offers repeatable and a accurate testing of dielectric strength for transformer insulation liquid. The actual DST-80 & DTS-100 provide 80kv AC and 100kvAC output voltage respectively. They provide user-selectable, automated voltage rates-of-rise, and programmed voltage setting with the displayer indicating the actual flashover attention. Various testing cells can be found.
The DST Transformer Oil Breakdown Voltage Testing Equipment is really a fully auto liquid dielectric test arranged, typically utilized for testing the particular voltage elimination level of insulation oils. The most typical world requirements are pre set into the handles. Just strike the start switch and the check is performed. Customized test sequences can also be designed.
- Operating Safety features consist of an enclosed analyze chamber having a transparent include, cover security switch, plus zero-start interlock on the higher voltage result
- Output Attention is constantly increased through 0 towards the breakdown resistance.
- Simplified Operation is actually achieved by using cradle colleagues for the test out cell. Often the liquid to become tested is positioned in the testing cell. Test cell can now be placed within the test crate on the support contacts
- Single Range electronic meter is utilized to document the dysfunction voltage. The exact meter will be reset using a switch
- Motorized Stirrer is available with regard to testing according to ASTM and IEC156. A power store is located in test chamber with this test cellular