AEREON - Model Cyclone Series - Air-Assist Flares
AEREON's Cyclone Series Air-assisted flares are comprised of two risers (waste gas and air) and a blower system that provides supplemental combustion air. Air is fed by the blower into the air riser, to eventually combine with the process gas, which passes through its own secondary riser and is distributed at the flare tip through a proprietary AEREON Starfire burner tip. Upon mixing at the flare tip, the high-pressure air flow causes turbulence in the waste gas stream, improving mixing, and ultimately combustion efficiency. These flares generally dispose of heavier waste gases and/or gases with low supply pressures, which have a greater tendency to smoke.
These flares will provide smokeless combustion and be Quad O and 40 CFR 60.18 compliant (>98% VOC Destruction Efficiency) with infinite turndown performance. Standard with retractable pilot systems for ease of maintenance, and supplied with guywire supports allowing for rapid onsite installation. Available in 3 in. (gas riser) x 20 ft. to 8 in. (gas riser) x 40 ft. standard sizes that will handle from 0.35 to 4.33 MMSCFD of gas flow at typical conditions (* Flows may be higher depending on available supply pressure and actual gas composition. Please ask your AEREON representative to confirm exact flow rates possible for your application). A new Cyclone HCVL (High Capacity Value Line) at 6, 8 and 10 inch diameters is also available for those that desire a simpler and lower cost tip design that removes the proprietary AEREON Starfire burner tip in lieu of a concentric riser design that promotes mixing and smokeless combustion.
AEREON works across the complete oil and gas supply chain to provide comprehensive solutions for all of your gas and vapor handling, combustion and recovery needs.
We specialize in innovative, high quality and cost-effective custom engineered or standard options for:
- Enclosed Combustors
- Vapor Recovery Units
- Thermal Oxidizers
At AEREON, we provide our customers environmentally-compliant solutions that meet stringent air quality regulations.
Through our Flare Industries and Jordan Technologies brands and with over 30 years of experience, we are able to offer our clients a broad portfolio of solutions and services from initial design through aftermarket servicing.
AEREON can be your single source supplier for all of your gas and vapor combustion, handling and recovery equipment needs.
Partnering with you, AEREON’s own in-house engineering staff and service division can provide either a pre-engineered standard fl are solution for almost any application or a completely customized fl are system.
AEREON’s Vapor Recovery Units (VRUs), Flares, Enclosed Combustors and Thermal Oxidizers are all part of the complete solution for your emission control application and can be combined with one another or installed individually to handle your specific needs.
- Smokeless, efficient combustion with no visible emissions, preventing fines.
- EPA OOOO compliant reducing emissions in order to keep sites operating.
- 40 CFR 60.18 compliant open elevated fl ares (>98% VOC destruction efficiency).
Reliability and Effi ciency
- Continuous pilot allowing you to meet “Quad O” regulations
- Continuously sparking with low power consumption (1.6 amps).
- Optional solar powered ignition panel with 2-week battery back up for reliable ignition when power is not available or for remote locations with no power onsite.
- Operates from purge to 100% capacity; operates smokeless throughout entire range of flows.
- Utility f are option for gases with low BTU content provides smokeless combustion with no assist media; reducing operating and maintenance costs.
- Air assist flare option for gases with high BTU content provides smokeless combustion with a blower; eliminates the need for assist gas and reduces operating costs.
- Gas assist flare option for gases with high BTU content provides smokeless combustion with high pressure assist gas; guarantees compliance where there is no power available for a blower.
Reliability, Easy Operation
- Retractable pilots for ease of installation and quicker turnaround time on inspections.
- Guywires supplied with soil anchors that do not require concrete foundations.
Low, Simple Maintenance
- Quick, easy installation for rapid onsite deployment, reducing the number of required onsite personnel.
- Standardized design allows delivery of systems in less than 2 weeks.