AES - Model CAM1-125L, 100 A - Circuit Breaker
From Circuit Breakers
CAM1 series moulded case circuit breaker (named as MCCB in the following) is a new type breaker which is applied with rated insulating voltage 800V (500V for CAM1-63), rated working voltage 690V for CAM1-63) andused for infrequent exchange and startup in AC(60)Hz condition. The MCCB is of protecting functioin in overloading, short-circuit, and under voltage situation to protect circuit system and power device from damage.
- The MCCB can be devided into L;M;H types according to their rated limit short-circuit breaking capacity.
- The MCCB is advantageous for its compact body, high breaking capacity (some even on flying arc), short arc-castig and superior aseismatic function.
- The MCCB has function of insulation with its mark (normal open contact).
- The product complies with IEC60947-2, GB14048.2.
- Circuit breaker CAM1-125L, 100A
- Rated Voltage: 400 V;
- Rated Current: 100 A
- Size: 150 mm x 92 mm x 72 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight (g): 1257
- Payment method: T/T Prepayment 100%
- Delivery time: 15 days after prepayment
- Incoterms: FOB Wenzhou