From Heat Exchangers
The air-cooled heat exchangers are mostly used when the plant location and the ambient conditions do not allow an easy and economic use of other cooling systems.
The most evident advantages of air-cooled heat exchangers are:
- Prevention of thermal and chemical pollution of cooling fluids (closed circuits)
- Flexibility for any plant location and plot plan arrangement (installation over other units)
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Easy installation by bolted assembly
- Lower environmental impact than shell and tube heat exchangers thanks to the elimination of an auxiliary water supply
HAMON D’HONDT provides complete aircooler units including tube bundle assembly, motor-fan groups, structure, access ladders and walkways. Typical arrangement can be
- forced draft
- induced draft
- air-recirculation unit
Hamon D’Hondt supplies also Pre-assembled modules.
Typical components include headers, finned tubes, and fan assembly.