Akkaya - Model SBK - Scotch Type Three Pass Steam Boilers
For its efficiency and reliability these types of boilers are widely used in industry. The exhaust gases pass three times inside these boilers. The exit temperature of the exhaust gases are less than two pass types boilers. The heating surface area is big enough to reach efficient and safe operation.
- Net heat transfer area inofrmation of the boilers are given to the customers.
- Our boilers are CE certificated and constructed according to PED 97/23 EC directive.
- Our company has ISO9001-2008 quality management system certificate
- Certifacated tubes and steels are used.
- Boilers are insulated with min. 100 mm thick rockwool.
- Tubes are roller expanded and then welded to the mirror plates to prevent crackings.
- For high pressure types combustion chambers are manufactured as corrugated type to provide higher strength and to overcome thermal expansion problems.
- Upon request our boilers are supplied fully assembled with armatures and necessary equipments including deaorator, economisor and recuparator.
- Welding are controlled according to EN 12953 & PED97/23 requests by ultrasonic testing method. Tests are carried by EN473 & ASNT certificated personal.
- Welding are done according to approved WPS´s and WPQR´s. Automatic submerged arc welding, MIG-MAG and SMAW techniques are used.