AllEarth - Model L20 - Landscape-Oriented Dual-Axis Solar Tracker
From Solar Tracker
A landscape-oriented dual-axis tracker for both commercial and residential applications.
- Holds 20 72-cell modules; landscape orientation results in less east/west shading, increases panel height from ground, and improves snow-shedding capabilities
- Shorter mast for better access to inverter and control panel
- Built to comply with all NEC standards
- Compatible with both string and micro-inverters.
- Uses GPS microprocessor and sensor system for orientation.
- Has innovative high-speed, bottom-mount clamping technology for module attachment.
- Annual power consumption is
- Powered by hydraulic power unit/motor drive, yaw motor, and hydraulic cylinder.
- Wind-tunnel tested, rated to 120mph.
- Manufactured in the U.S., with a 10-year warranty.
- Made of galvanized steel components.
- Wind mode: Stows flat at 30mph
- Cold mode: Stows flat when temperatures drop below 0°F
- Snow mode: System will move at night to avoid heavy accumulation and disperse any snow buildup