AllEarth - Model S20/S24 - Solar Tracker
From Solar Tracker
A solar tracker for commercial and residential applications.
- A complete grid-tied, ground-mount, dual-axis solar tracker system.
- Holds 20 or 24 of most commercially available 60-cell modules, for a standard system size of 6kW.
- Scalable, modular design makes it applicable to a variety of settings.
- Compatible with both string and micro-inverters.
- Uses GPS microprocessor and sensor system for orientation.
- Has innovative high-speed, bottom-mount clamping technology for module attachment.
- Annual power consumption is <1% of system output.
- Powered by hydraulic power unit/motor drive, yaw motor, and hydraulic cylinder.
- Wind-tunnel tested, rated to 120mph.
- Manufactured in the U.S., with a 10-year warranty.
- Made of galvanized steel components.
- Wind mode: Stows flat at 30mph
- Cold mode: Stows flat when temperatures drop below 0°F
- Snow mode: System will move at night to avoid heavy accumulation and disperse any snow buildup