Arzon Solar - Model uM2 - Silicon Solar Generator
The Arzon Solar uM2-Silicon system is a fully integrated, easy-to-install silicon module solar power generator designed for robust and reliable solar power electricity generation. The uM2-Silicon system allows for easy mounting of silicon modules from a variety of manufacturers. The uM2 Dual Axis Tracker provides robust, field proven design for high precision tracking. Arzon Solar enjoys strong relationships with silicon module vendors, however the uM2-Silicon can be purchased with or without silicon modules.
30-40% More Energy
The uM2-Silicon Dual Axis Tracker delivers maximum energy from your solar modules compared to fixed tilt or single-axis tracking.
The uM2-Silicon system can hold 26m2 of poly or mono silicon modules, for 3.8-5.5 kW of rated power.
uM2-Silicon integrates seamlessly with traditional c-Si modules and high efficiency m-Si modules.
1/2 The Cost
Our uM2 Dual Axis Tracker is up to half the cost of competing dual axis trackers on the market today without sacrificing performance or reliability.
uM2-Silicon Typical Performance
- Typical Power with 16x c-Si Modules1
- 3.8 kW STC
- Typical Power with 16x m-Si Modules2: 5.5 kW STC
- Assumed 240W STC, 1.6 m2, 15% c-Si standard module
- Assumed 345W STC, 1.6 m2, 21% m-Si SunPower X21-345 module
uM2-Silicon Tracker + Structure Specifications
- Weight (without Modules): 1,100 lbs / 499 kg
- Frontal Area of Modules Held: 276 ft2 / 26 m2
- Outer Dimensions:
- 260” x 190” x 55”
- 6.6m x 4.8m x 1.4m
- Mounting Type: Pedestal mounted
- Structure Type: Galvanized steel
uM2 Dual Axis Tracker Performance
- Tracking Accuracy: +/- 4 deg (Si) / 0.2 deg (CPV)
- Modules Supported: Si, CPV
- Elevation Angle range: -5º - 80º
- Azimuth Angle range: 135º to -135º
- Tracking Modes: Open loop Si (GPS guided) / Closed loop CPV (optical sensor)
- Ground Interface design provided: Direct burial + concrete, flanged pedestal + concrete with studs, concrete pre-form or no-penetration spread pedestal
- 1x / yr drive train clean & grease
- 1x / yr control cabinet cleaning
- Max survival wind speed: 100 mph / 40 m/s stowed
- Max operating wind speed: 40 mph / 18 m/s direct
- Operating temp range: -4ºF / -20ºC to 122ºF / 50ºC
- Survival temp range: -40ºF / -40ºC to 140ºF / 60ºC
Transport and Packing Specifications
- Shipment type and dunnage: Standard pallet with disposable support
Warranty and Certifications
- Workmanship: 3 year limited product warranty
- Performance: 25 year limited power warranty
- Certifications: UL3703, CE, RoHS