ASHCOR - High Pressure (HP) Flare System
The ASHCOR High Pressure (HP) Flare System is constructed to use as a single high-pressure flow and is designed to meet the industry standard of flaring while protecting your site. ASHCOR HP flares can be scaled to fit individual site needs from 1.5 to 10 million scf/day. Each HP flare comes equipped with standard safety products including ASHCOR flame arresters and Flame Smart burner management system.
Designed and manufactured with your individual site in mind, ASHCOR’s High Pressure Flare system is a reliable solution for any application that needs to safely and efficiently burn off waste gas.
The High Pressure Flare is versatile enough to operate in a variety of applications such as:
Pipeline Pump and Compressor Stations
- When gas is released to regulate pressure along a pipeline, combustion is necessary to eliminate harmful contaminates. The ASHCOR High Pressure Flare is designed to meet this need.
Oil and Gas Processing Facilities
- The ASHCOR High Pressure Flare is manufactured to handle venting of gas released into the atmosphere at facilities for processing oil into products for the end-user.
Standard Flare System Specs
- Retractable pilot system
- High pressure burner
- Scalable build options of 1.5 to 10 MMSCFD
- Sparkless ignition pilot
- Top burner section with windguard of SS304 and burner tips SS316
- Painted carbon steel base
- Flame Smart burner management system
- ASHCOR flame arrester
Optional Upgrade Features
- Pilot fuel gas coalescing filter
- Liquid level switch and automatic drain pump
- Solar panel functionality