This wind turbine is designed for use in private homes, cottages, small farms and small businesses. It generates energy equal to the consumption of several apartments or 3-4 households. It has the greatest wind potential when established in an open place such as on the roof of the garage, open field etc. It can be used as a source of energy for heating and hot water, or charging batteries, thereby substituting the need for external electricity supply and reducing expenses for the owner.
- Total height – 7 m
- Rotor height- 4 m
- Rotor diameter- 8 m
- Area occupied- 180 sq. m. (can be installed on existing structure)
- Minimal working speed- 1.5 m/s
- Nominal working speed – 10.5 m/s
- Materials – aluminum and composite plastics
- Turbine does not require careful maintenance, repair and preservation during its entire lifetime
The turbines have a service life of more than 100 years.