Atlantis Solar - Model 5US304 2B - Stainless Steel Non Pressure Solar Hot Water Heaters
Inner tank: Stainless steel 5US304 2B Thickness: 0.5 Cr:17.0019.00 % Ni: 8.0010.00%. Insulating layer: Foaming polyurethane Thickness 55. Thermal transfer rate 0.022W/m.k Can collect solar energy efficiently by Atlantis Solar® inclination angle design. ' Low price reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation. Hot water can be used directly for, or can be used as a preheat. Unique 'flower petal' end cover design, integrative with the barrel body, can be used years around under high temperature, no gap appears. Vacuum tube: 3.3 high borosilicate glassa AL-SS-CU layer.
- Wide and thick galvanized steel sheet, ultra strong corrosion resistivity.
- Sealing rubber: silicon rubber.
- Dustproof rubber: EPDM.
- With galvanized steel sheet of triplet-function, it is suitable for the flat roof, also for the cuspidal roof, with good applicability and practicality.
- Highly efficient all glass vacuum tube.
- Operation without any power supply.
- Could be installed using parallel and/or series connections ' Adopts importable polyurethane, uses automatic constant
- temperature high pressure bulk bubble technology, one-off molding, with excellent thermal properties.