ATTSU - Model FT Series - Vertical Thermal Fluid Boilers
The FT boiler is a Thermal Fluid Generator, with vertical execution with three passes and high thermal efficiency. With power from 117 kW to 5,814 kW.
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- The compact design with high gas and fluid speeds achieve high thermal performance and low film temperatures.
- The FT boiler has three smoke passes in double helicoidal concentric coils joined by a collector.
- With over 50 years of experience and ongoing research, we have developed an FT boiler with a uniform and stable film temperature. This translates into an important long-term heating fluid lifespan.
- Due to the very thick, high density insulator, the FT boiler is one of the boilers with the least heat lost from radiation.
- Its easily opened covers, make the FT boiler easy to maintain.
- Standard heat differential of 20 şC. For other differential temperatures, please contact us.
- Special models for very high temperatures (400 şC or thermal fluid in vapor phase).
- The FT boiler is certified in accordance with European Directive 2014/68/UE, designed in accordance with the TRD code and built in accordance with DIN-4754, UNE 9300-90, UNE 9310-92 and TRD.
- The ladder to the upper part in vertical execution is a protective measure for the maintenance staff that is supplied as an option.
- The FT boiler may be supplied (if ordered) together with the ATTSUTROL electrical cabinetwith built in automation for remote control systems.
- The FT boiler may be supplied (if ordered) with control panel and electric panel with ATEX.
- The FT boiler, thanks to the single setup control, incidence indicators, automatic blocking against erroneous maneuvers and a panel with summarized maintenance instructionsmakes it very reliable and comprehensible to the boiler operator.