ATTSU - Model HH Series - Industrial Steam Boilers
From Steam Boilers
The HH boiler is a steam boiler that is horizontal, fire-tube with three passes and steam chamber. The chamber is completely cooled by boiler water. With steam production from 2 t/h to 20 t/h and thermal power from 1,516 kW to 15,117 kW.
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- Due to its large volume and steam chamber height, together with the addition of the drip trap, the HH boiler is one of the biggest selling boilers.
- Thanks to the design and smoke tube section as well as the separation between the tubes, the HH boiler has good internal water recirculation. This ensures greater heat transfer and achieves low resistance to smoke passage.
- As a consequence of ongoing research and the experience accumulated over more than 75 years, the HH boiler thanks to its insulation of great thickness and high density, as well as its insulated door design has very little loss from radiation.
- The furnace design is such that the HH boiler has a low thermal load in the combustion chamber (less than 1.25 MW/m3) thus achieving combustion that pollutes very little.
- The HH boiler is one of the highest performing boilers on the market: according to the pressure and fuel, it can reach 91%.
- Energy savings can reach up to 6% by installing an ATTSU economizer, for heating feed water.
- The HH boiler is certified in accordance with European Directive 2014/68/UE.
- The HH boiler may be supplied (upon request) with the ATTSUTROL electric control cabinet, with built in automation. Twenty-four or seventy-two hour surveillance may be achieved.
- The plastic protector coating the external insulation (reflective polished stainless steel), preserves it during the installation process. Furthermore, the upper boiler platform protects it from possible damage.
- The upper boiler ladder and platform are protective measures for maintenance staff that are supplied as an option upon request.
- The HH boiler, thanks to the single setup control, incidence indicators, automatic blocking against erroneous maneuvers and a panel with summarized maintenance instructions makes itvery reliable and comprehensible to the boiler operator.