ATTSU - Model RL Series - Industrial Steam Boilers
From Steam Boilers
The RL is a horizontal fire-tube with three passes reverse flame steam boiler. The combustion chamber is completely cooled by boiler water. With steam production from 50 to 5.000 Kg/h. and thermal power from 38 kW to 3.793 kW.
It's main summed up characteristics are:
- Low heat loss from radiation thanks to the insulation of great thickness and high density as well as the front and back door insulation.
- Good accessibility for maintenance and checks due to the front door with access to the entire furnace and the front tubular plate. Furthermore, there is total access to the rear tubular plate and smoke box via the rear door.
- The furnace design and tubular distribution make the RL a boiler with a low thermal load (less than 1.30 MW/m3). Thanks to the flame inversion and section retainers with a spiral effect, combustion gives off very little pollution.
- Internal recirculation of water and low resistance to the passage of smoke is guaranteed thanks to the design, smoke tube section and the separation between them.
- High amount of steam achieved thanks to the steam chamber's considerable volume and height, together with the addition of the interior drip trap.
- The RL boiler, according to the pressure and fuel can reach a performance of 91%.
- Energy savings can reach up to 6% by installing an ATTSU economizer for heating feed water.
- The RL boiler is certified in accordance with European Directive 97/23/CE.
- The RL boiler may be supplied (upon request) with the ATTSUTROL electric control cabinet with built in automation. Twenty-four or seventy-two hour surveillance may be achieved.
- The plastic protector coating the external insulation (reflective polished stainless steel) preserves it during the installation process and the platform (optional) in the upper boiler (only from model RL-2500 on) protects it from possible damage.
- The upper boiler ladder and platform are protective measures for maintenance staff that are supplied as an option upon request.
- The RL boiler, thanks to the single setup control, incidence indicators, automatic blocking against erroneous maneuvers and a panel with summarized maintenance instructions makes it very reliable and comprehensible to the boiler operator.