Audary - Model ADL-CP - Pressurized Solar Water Heater
From Other Products
Connect with tap water piping directly. Water is fed automatically by the water pressure. The vacuum tubes absorb the sun energy and transfer the heat to the tank via the copper heat pipe and the water temperature of tank is gradually heated. If the water is expand and pressure rise to more than 6 bar. The PT valve will release automatically. The electric heater can be operated for backup heating.
- Pressurized tank, working pressure 6 bar, Max testing pressure12 bar.
- Reliable and efficient three-target solar tubes.
- No water in the tubes,but with heat pipe for rapid heat transfer,so it can work will in winter without freeze.
- Easy plug-in installation.
- Free maintenance.
- Stable solar conversion during the day.
- Ideal for home applications.
- Inner tank SUS304-2B/316 [1.2/1.5mm]
- Insulation layer Polyurethane foam [55mm]
- Outer tank Stainless steel/colour painted coated[0.4mm/0.5mm]
- Bracket Stainless steel/galvanized sheet[1.2mm/1.5mm]
- Evacuated tube Borosilicate Glass 3.3