Augier - Model 3200 V— 5500 V— 6600 V - - Watertight Transformers
From Network Transformer
The protection devices directly incorporated in the transformer guarantee MV protetion by easily accessible HRC fuses.
- Corrosion resistant, watertight, plug-in connection designed for directly burried installation.
Cast in resin
- Easy to plug-in and unplug
- Complete range of equipement
to enable absence of voltage tests (VAT) to be carried out of conform to recommended NF C17-200 standards, available on request
The use of epoxy resin guarantees that the transformers have the following characteristics:
Corrosion resistant, remain unaltered over time - Watertight and immersible - Insulated - Can be buried into proposely-designed pits.
- Protection degree IP 68 - IK 10
- Temperature -15°C to 40°C
- Electrical Positions
- Two-pole plug-inconcentric,
universal terminals for 3.6/6 kV concentric two -pole cable 2 x 6, 10, 16, or 25 mm² cross-section conforming to NF C33-221 standards.
- «Lead-through» connection in transformer
Single-phase transformer for single-phase networks.
Cast in resin, corrosion resistant, watertight, plug-in connection designed for directly burried installation.
- Protection degree
IP68 - IK10
- Primary voltage
3200 V / 5500 V / 6600 V
- Primary winding insulation level
- Secondary no-load voltage
- Secondary winding insulation voltage
- Power rating
1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10000 VA
- Nominal power depending on public lighting standards
800, 1600, 2400, 4000, 8000 VA
- Transformers comply with NF C 52-410 standards.
- Low voltage protection
by means of thermo-magnetic circuit breakers allows protection against short circuiting, linked to thermal pretection with of a probe incorporated in the windings which guarantee elimination of possible permanent faults.
- Protection by HRC fuses.