auroTHERM - Model VFK 145 - Solar Thermal System
From Renewables Solutions
The auroTHERM range of solar thermal systems, is a renewable technology range which can deliver up to 60% of your annual domestic hot water requirements, by installing flat plate collectors (panels) on the roof of your property, which are connected to an indoor pump system, hot water cylinder and system boiler. The auroTHERM range makes a perfect entry into solar thermal with collectors made from toughened 3.2mm structured solar glass, and a neat panel design which can be installed to suit your property either on roof, in roof or using a flat roof configuration. As with each of our solar thermal systems the auroTHERM helps to reduce your carbon emissions at home by lowering your dependence on your boiler for hot water, and can add significant value to your property.
- Collectors are covered by a 10 year guarantee
- Stylish, high performance flat plate technology
- Flexible siting options to suit various roof types
- MCS accredited
The auroTHERM has many welcoming features and benefits and demonstrates innovative heating technology:
- Many homes could have solar thermal technology installed alongside a new system boiler. A suitable home will need sufficient roof space for the required number of collectors, and must also be the correct orientation (A south facing roof for example) to benefit from solar thermal radiation.
- A typical upgrade of an existing heating system to a solar thermal system will take between 2-3 days.
- The auroTHERM collector is sold with a 10 year guarantee**, and the solar system components come with a 2 year guarantee.
- Fully integrated solar thermal system which can deliver up to 60% of annual domestic hot water and in summer months may provide up to 100% of your hot water needs.
- Weatherproof auroTHERM collector features toughened glass to protect against extreme conditions.
- 40mm rear insulation for increased efficiency.
- The versatile auroTHERM collector range can be connected in series in horizontal or vertical orientation (for in roof, on roof and flat roof installations) to suit the available roof space
- MCS approved for potential funding where applicable.