Automatic Transfer Switches
Eaton's Automatic Transfer Switches guarantee reliable, seamless power when outages occur. They automatically transfer power to the generator when utility power fails, providing the highest protection for continuous power. Our unique active load control inside our GREEN ATSs allows you to save money up front by downsizing the generator to purchase, and provides ongoing savings in operating costs, by consuming less fuel each month.
- A choice of Universal (GREEN) models with active load control, or Standard models, means flexibility to choose the switching function best suited to applications, such as service entrance, or generator ready loadcenters.
- Eaton's Green ATS lineup is 'Universal', which means they can be used with any generator on the market, offering the ultimate in flexibility.
- Eaton's Whole House Surge protection device is included separately, as standard with our Green ATS, to help protect your sensitive electronic devices!
- Contractor-friendly features make installations quick and easy, which saves time and money.
- 24-hour technical support, 7 days a week means backup power protection has minimal to no downtime.
- All products come with competitive warranty protection, which can save money on repairs.
- Amperage, Service Entrance vs. Non-Service Entrance, NEMA 1 (indoor) vs. NEMA3R (outdoor), Standard vs. GREEN (Load Management)