AVTECH - Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor
Each AVTECH Digital & Analog Temp Sensor provides real-time temperature values from -40° to 185° Fahrenheit and/or -40° to 85° Celsius. Accuracy is within + / - 2 C degrees. The analog range is from 0 to 5 VDC. Accuracy is within + / - 0.075 volts.
This is a dynamic sensor that feeds temperature and analog data in real-time data back to the Room Alert monitor for data logging, alerting and automatic corrective action. This is an instant 'Plug & Play' sensor via one of the standard RJ-11 jacks on any compatible Room Alert monitor.
Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor
- Environment Condition Monitored: Temperature & Analog
- Real-Time Recognition: Yes, Temperature & Analog
- Digital Temperature Sensor Range: -40 to 185 F (-40 to 85 C)
- Digital Temperature Sensor Accuracy: + / - 2 C
- Digital Temperature Sensor Resolution: + / - 0.03125 C
- Digital Analog Sensor Range: 0 to 5 VDC
- Digital Analog Sensor Accuracy: + / - 0.075V
- Digital Analog Sensor Resolution: + / - 0.01V
- Power Supply: Monitoring Unit
- Digital Sensor Cable Type: RJ-11 Cable
- Digital Sensor Cable Length: 25'
- Maximum Digital Sensor Cable Length: Approximately 100'
- Compatible Products: Room Alert 32S, 12S, 3S, 32W, 32E, 12E, 4E & 3E
The AVTECH Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor Includes:
(1) Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor w/25' RJ-11 sensor cable
- Installation Note & Instruction Sheet
- 90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee
- AVTECH's many years of experience since 1988