Azeus - Model AUSTRM-YKHP - Ring Die Biomass Briquetting Machine
The demand of finished product biomass briquettes is increasing day by day. It is available in various type of raw material easily in bulk. It is promoting to the industries as a prime renewable energy project throughout the work). Waste materials for making briquettes are not useless, as most people believe them to be. Although they are the left-over pieces from industrial processes and natural waste, they can be used for many different uses. And though most people wouldn't think it. these are the key to creating a better world and a better future. The process of 'BRIQUETTING' is the physical transformation of the loose raw material into a compact form. The form change results in a much higher specific density of the material, which increases its combustion efficiency as compared to the loose material. Dedicated to biomass green energy researching and equipment designing, our self-researched ring die biomass briquette machine have brought hope to a safe living environment.
Raw Materials for Briquettes
- Forests Wastes & Residues sawdust. Bamboo dust & leaves
- Woodchips and wood shavings
- Tree branch, bark and Wigs
- Pine needles
- Wid grass and shrubs
Agricultural Wastes & Residues
- Coffee husk, sunflower husk, nee husk, peanut husk
- Cotton sulk, lantana stalk
- Bagasse, sugarcane leaves and trash, press mud. jute
- Maee stalks and cobs, mustard stales, wheat straw.
- bean stalk
- Bajra cobs, coir pith
This briquette machine mainly consists of Inner hopper, screw feeder, mixing conditioner, briquetting chamber. motor and gearbox. After the raw materials are processed, they will be sent to mixing tank. In the pressing chamber, the powder is evenly distributed to spread In the clearance between the ring die and rollers. The motor drives ring die to rotate In a even speed, the roller revolving on its own axis by the friction of material and die mold. After the briquettes are discharged, the cutting Knife outside the die will cut them uniformly.
Brtquelting machine is to renew or recycle all types of agricultural, forestry and industrial waste into energy or predictable fuel. Briquettes are produced in cylindrical logs via high motorized pressure without the use of chemical or binder. Agricultural or farming waste is renewed to hard bio-fuel (bio-coal) with installing our briquetting plant. It is mechanical press with two flywheels.
- This briquetting machine is of reasonable design & reliable performance.
- Equipped with lubricative system, high efficiency and energy saving.
- Specially designed ring die is suitable for nearly all Kinds of agro-stalks. The material size is 3-30mm and moisture content is IB %-30 %.
- 2-3 operators is enough. You can adjust the briquettes density among 0.8-1.2tM at any time.
- Automatic heating device which can regulate material temperature and solve the problem of material stuffing and poor quality forming.