Azeus - Model AZSPLM260 - Rice Husk Pellet Mill
1. It consumes less energy at lower cost; it is with high efficiency.
2. It is with simple structure; it can be operated and maintained easily; it can be easily moved.
3. This pellet machine can be used to make both feed pellets and fuel pellets not only from rice husks but alsoother biomass materials like agricultural residues and forestry wastes.
4. It can be continuously operated for a long time.
5. Rollers and die are made of alloy steel; so this machine is wear resistant.
1. This small pellet making machine is popular among farmers and families to make their own fuel pellets for home heating and cooking at home or on farms.
2. It also can be used by farmers to make feed pellets for their poultry, cattle, pigs, etc.
3. This pellet mill can also be used to make bedding pellets for animals.
1. Environmental friendly. Without pelleting, rice husks leave 15%-16% ash after burning; while the pelleted rice husk only leave about 6%-7% ash.
2. Rice husk pellets are with high density, uniform size and shape; they can be transported and stored easily.
3. Rice husk pellets can be used in stoves, boilers, heating furnaces, and central heating system to supply heating and hot water for families, hotels, and institutions.
4. Rice husk pellets are characterized by high combustion efficiency, which helps users save much energy.