BauderSOLAR - Photovoltaic Solution for Flat Roofs
The BauderSOLAR photovoltaic solution for flat roofs features the integrated system in which the PV module and the substructure are combined to form a single unit, which is secured to the roof without any penetration of the waterproofing or roof deck. This ensures that the integrity of the roof is upheld throughout the installation of the PV array. The system is designed to be used in conjunction with Bauder single ply or bituminous membranes and is extremely lightweight at 12.9 Kg/m².
- Risk-free, zero penetration installation
- Single source for integrated design of waterproofing and PV
- Weigh just 12.9kg/sqm
- 310wp delivered per panel as standard
- Panels designed to create a 10º angle
- Integrity of waterproofing upheld as a result of drill-free installation
- Full guarantee covering waterproofing, PV components, modules and installation
- High energy generation with 15.7% efficiency
- Lightweight panels are easy and cost-effective to transport
- Low angle makes for optimum energy generation and easier to overcome planning issues
- Guaranteed system
- Solon 230/07 PV Panel scored 'Excellent' on the independent PV+ Test
- Meets all relevant EU standards
Renewable energies, such as PV, are derived from natural processes that are replenished constantly and are therefore becoming increasingly important. A combination of the environmental impacts associated with burning fossil fuels and the spiralling costs of energy are driving a focus towards dealing with climate change by increasing renewable energy usage.
The quality and experience of the installing operative is paramount to ensuring a successful project. Bauder Approved Contractors are the only people fully trained and certified to install our products. They provide the necessary experience that our exceptional guarantee demands.