BeadedStream - Mild-Steel Panel Box
Choosing mild steel is the most cost effective – a good option for indoor with no NEMA requirements.
- We offer standard and custom enclosures to match your project’s needs. NEMA 4X, automation integration, external satellite and solar, 8+ cable terminations, the list goes on.
- Choosing mild steel is the most cost effective – a good option for indoor with no NEMA requirements.
- Various closure options available in a large range of sizes. Check the D405 product page for order options.
- Material: Mild steel
- NEMA Rating: Up to 4
- Sizes: From 10” x 10” x 4” to 18” x 18” x 6” and beyond
- Door styles: Screw clamp, hinge+screw clamp, hinge and pivot clamp, hinge and handle (locking option)
- Install options: XLR panel, building integration hardware, external satellite, and more