Our heat exchanger capabilities are 13’ diameter x 80’ maximum length and 80,000 lbs. maximum weight. In house thermal and mechanical design and engineering is available as well as CAD including FEA and solid modeling. We manufacture custom air receivers, fin tube coolers, fin tube economizers, fin tube heaters, condensers, distillation towers, absorption units, strippers, shells and tubes. Our qualifications include A.S.M.E. “U” Stamp, Section VIII, Division 1 TEMA, etc.
In house testing is L.D.P. to C.G.S.B., MAG particle to C.G.S.B., hydrostatic to 10,000 psi and pneumatic to 500 psi.
- ASME “U” Stamp, Section VIII, Division 1 #21702
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessels Inspectors
- Certificate of Authorization for Professional Engineers Ontario
- Canadian Welding Bureau W47.1 Division 3
- Transport Canada B620 #25-243
- TSSA Pressure Vessel Manufacturer #QA304
- TSSA Repair and Alteration including Field #QA478
- TSSA B31.1 Power Piping including Field #QA00953
- TSSA B31.3 Process Piping including Field #QA00954