BERTSCHenergy - Industrial Heat Recovery System
From Power Plants
The waste heat from industrial processes offers significant savings potential in primary energy costs. Tailored BERTSCHenergy heat recovery boiler plants ensure optimum heat recovery and reduces the overall energy consumption. Depending on requirements, the recovered heat can be converted into electrical energy using a turbine, or used for the reduction of primary energy utilisation in other processes.
We develop and supply technologies for optimised thermal utilisation of waste heat recovered from various industrial processes.
- Cement industry
- Steel industry
- Glass industry
- Roasting furnaces
- Wood products industry
- Thermal disposal processes
- Exhaust gas quantiy – up to 350,000 Nm³ / h
- Dust content – up to 300 g / Nm³ with or without post-combustion chamber
- Steam quantity – up to 150 t / h
- Steam parameters – up to 540°C and 120 bar