BIOCOM - Model 30/40/50 kW - Pellet Boiler
From Pellet Boilers
The BIOCOM pellet boiler is ideally suited for the medium output range. The proven step grate technology matches the boiler output to the current heat demand. This series satisfies even the highest output and safety requirements.
A clever control program starts the hot air fan quickly and efficiently. Pellets are perfectly consumed at the ideal combustion chamber temperature of around 650 °C. A self-cleaning step grate ensures the necessary movement within the incandescent bed, as well as the ash removal. The generated combustion gases are cleanly converted into energy in a large burnout zone with the aid of secondary air.
Wood gas is cleanly converted into energy in the specially developed reaction pipe; an efficient cyclonic separator removes dust. The tubular heat exchanger downstream is permanently cleaned by moving turbulators, enabling it to utilise the entire heating energy.
The control unit with user prompts controls and monitors the entire combustion process via Lambda probe and temperature sensor. It also can provide information at any time on operating mode and system efficiency. An optional weather-compensated control unit ensures an ideal heat distribution and creates a comfortable living space with the highest heating convenience.
A slow moving ash screw conveyor removes the grate ash into an extremely large mobile ash container. The dust from the heat exchanger cleaning process is also continuously removed into a container that is easy to empty. Options: Vacuum ash discharge with 200 l ash drum.
- Regulated incandescent bed temperature: Perfect ash formation, no slag formation
- Self-cleaning step grate: The incandescent bed can be changed, subject to fuel
- Stainless steel cyclonic combustion chamber: Perfect dust separation, corrosion prevention
- Advanced microprocessor control: Automatic ignition and output reduction down to 7 kW, Lambda probe, weather-compensated control for up to 6 mixer circuits, optional remote control via mobile phone
- Highest convenience: Automatic grate and heat exchanger cleaning (mobile ash box to be emptied only approx. every 2-3 months)
- Lasting quality: Extremely robust agitator and screw conveyor design, gearboxes and motors of the highest quality, silicon-carbide combustion chamber, stainless steel linings
- Low power consumption: Pioneering discharge technology