Aerzen Delta - Model GM 3S ... 50L - Biogas Packaged Unit - Positive Displacement Blowers
Premium technologies for the biogas sector - made by AERZEN. Whether boosting the intake pressure of combined heat and power (CHP) engines and treatment plants for biogas (BGTP) or as an essential part of biogas injection plants (BGIP) for the compression of biomethane to inject into gas grids; AERZEN has the suitable blower or compressor for each application.
- Compression of biomethane and biogas, landfill gas, natural gas, CH-mixed gases etc.
- 9 sizes for volume flows between 30 m3/h and 2700 m3/h.
- Volume flow control by controlling rotating speed and bypass. Control range 0 - 100 %
- Elevated intake pressure: 0.5 bar g max.
- Discharge pressure: 1.0 bar g max.
Specially designed for the biogas market, AERZEN biogas blowers of series GM ensure ultimate reliability and efficiency. The biogas blowers are available in a variety of different sizes. Due to the TÜV-certified explosion pressure resistance of 12 bar, these blowers may also be applied in processes with internal ATEX zone 1.
- Type of technology: Positive Displacement Blowers
- Volume flow: 17.658 to 1,589.22 CFM
- Medium: landfill- and biogas
- Conveying: oil-free
- Positive Pressure: Max. 14.5 psi
Customers benefit from the extensive know-how that AERZEN has gained from decades of experience in the chemical and petrochemical industry. The use of biogas as an energy source will considerably help achieve the environmental objectives set nationally and internationally; be that reducing reliance on nuclear energy or the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- landfill gas
- natural gas
- town gas
- carbon dioxide