Untreated, contaminants found in biogas can cause significant, costly and irreversible damage to downstream equipment, resulting in an increase in costs due to repair, replacement and downtime. Biorem offers a proven, cost effective line of biogas conditioning systems designed to protect your equipment from the damaging effects caused by H2S, siloxanes and VOCs typically found in sewage, digesters or landfill gas. With increased knowledge of the need for energy independence and for the development of sustainable energy sources, biogas emissions can be converted to a valuable source of alternate energy.
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- High reliability and system availability>98%
- Strategic business partnerships
- Worldwide resources
- Biorem ‘s strong reputation for delivering custom solutions
- Municipal Wastewater
- Industrial Wastewater
Complete Gas Analysis
Biorem offers sampling and gas analysis services to determine the exact composition of your gas stream, ensuring you are getting the right treatment for you needs.
Biorem is able to provide a full range of services including feasibility studies, custom designs, start-up, commissioning and operational support.
Biorem is committed to ensuring your biogas project is handled professionally from start up to completion. We offer a variety of long-term service contracts, ranging from complete operation of the system to yearly gas sampling and recommendation reports.
A typical Biogas treatment consists of the following;
- Hydrogen sulfide removal
- Moisture removal
- Siloxane removal
- VOC removal
- Increase potential revenue from your gas stream (electrical, heat, gas)
- Reduced emissions
- Meets gas quality targets
- Improves the economics of facility operation
- Reduces operations and maintenance costs
- Reduces equipment downtime
- Increases the longevity of downstream equipment