BWSC - 4-Stroke Medium Speed Diesel Engine Power Plants
4-stroke medium speed diesel engines are mainly used for: Base-, semi-base and peak-load power generation in utilities. Independent Power Producer (IPP) projects. Industrial applications, such as captive power plants.
BWSC’s 4-stroke diesel engine power plants possess the following principal characteristics:
- High quality engines from world-leading manufacturers
- Attractive specific fuel oil consumption
- Efficient maintenance due to standardised solutions
- Ability to operate on all kinds of commercially available fuels
- High level of availability and reliability
- Highly competitive capital costs
- Fast-track project implementation
- Expected lifespan of above 20 years.
Diesel engines - The best choice
- Electrical efficiency up to nearly 50%
- Full nominal output up to 35oC ambient temperature
- Flexible and fuel-efficient operation under part load conditions
- Less than 1% efficiency degradation under normal lifespan
- Easy maintenance leading to many years of stable operation.