Capstone - Model C30 - Microturbine Power Generation Systems
Expandable Can be paralleled up to 30MW of power. Your location could not be detected. Please allow www.capstoneturbine.com to detect your location to find the distributor that services your region. If you previously blocked CapstoneTurbine from knowing your location, click the location marker symbol in your address bar to fix this.
- Rating:30 kw
- Electrical Efficiency LHV:26%
- Combined Heat and Power Efficiency:Up to 90%
- Voltage:400-480 VAC
- Frequency:50/60 Hz, Grid Connect 10-60 Hz, Stand Alone
- Electrical Service:3-Phase, 4-Wire
- Width:0.76 m (30 in)
- Depth:1.5 m (60 in)
- Height:1.8 m (70 in)
- Weight:Grid Connect - 405 kg (891 lb); Dual Mode - 578 kg (1,271 lb)
- Net Heat Rate LHV:13.8 MJ/kWh (13,100 BTU/kWh)
- Exhaust Temperature:275ºC (530ºF)
- Exhaust Gas Flow:0.31 kg/s (0.68 lbm/s)
- Compatible Fuels:Natural Gas, Liquid Fuels (Kerosene, Aviation Fuels, Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel #2), Biogas (Landfill, Digester), Associated Gas, Sour Gas, Propane Gas
- Nominal full power performance at ISO conditions: 59˚F, 14.696 psia, 60% RH
- Height dimensions are to the roofline. Exhaust outlet can extend up to 7 inches above the roofline.
- Specifications based on high pressure natural gas systems. Values may vary with other fuel types.
- Oil, Gas & Other Natural Resources
- Critical Power Supply
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency