Carbonflo - Chemically Reformulates Fuel Technology
Carbonflo chemically reformulates fuel as your engine is running. It’s most important effect is galvanic reaction with water and weak acids in fuel to release additional hydrogen and oxygen. This gives more controlled, even and complete fuel combustion leading to reduced pollution with extra power per unit of fuel used. In addition it means reduced soot inside the engine to give cleaner combustion chambers, fuel injectors, valves, valve ports, valve stems, exhaust system components and turbo blades.
- This in turn translates into still further fuel efficiency gains especially after operation with the product for a period.
- Another effect of the technology is release of minute quantities of tin oxides. Tin is well known as a combustion enhancer, and although the quantities in this case are extremely small they are nevertheless sufficient to accumulate on combustion chamber surfaces to give large surface areas for catalytic reaction.
- Furthermore tin is known as an ideal high-temperature lubricant which means reduced internal engine friction and wear.
- The bottom line is that engines function better thanks to better fuel quality.
- An added bonus of the technology is that its galvanic action breaks down water content of fuel to give significantly reduced fuel problems due to water contamination.
- In particular there is less gumming and waxing, and in the case of diesel less ‘fuel bug’, all of which contribute to less problems with starting and engine function especially after long periods of engine down-time.
- It is also worthwhile to note that Carbonflo lasts 250,000 miles or more in road applications or 10,000 operating hours at sea.