Gas Turbine Exhaust ducts are predominantly applied as a transition between diffuser and diverter systems, or between the diverter system and HRSG (inlet ducts). Our Peerless-Aarding brand Gas Turbine Exhaust Duct is engineered using the latest cold casing design, adapted to your operational conditions. With premium materials and decades of experience, we deliver custom-made solutions designed to prevent cracks and damages on duct walls, while exceeding both thermal and acoustical processes based on local and governmental requirements.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value and reliable systems designed to meet both thermal (maximum surface temperatures) and acoustical (noise level) requirements
- Optimal efficiency and performance by accommodating high gas flows and start stop operations
- Maximum uptime
- Turning vanes
- Fast opening and closing access doors
- Compensator connection flanges