The concealed fixing burner quarl tile system has long been adopted as the standard within the power generation industry. Our system is so reliable that installations have been successfully executed in over 20 countries worldwide to date. Our “patented concealed fixing” burner quarl tile system offers many advantages over conventional refractory concrete type systems.
- Engineered system designed specifically for each individual burner type and tube configuration.
- A pre-fired material selected specifically for fuel type, offering known properties and performance through QA controlled manufacture. The material will be selected to minimise slag adhesion and chemical attack or abrasion as a result of exposure to the fuel and products of combustion.
- Precise quarl profile through design and manufacture to provide the optimum combustion.
- Concealed fixing method to not only maintain the integrity and strength of the tile but also to offer protection from the combustion environment.
- System can be retro-fitted to existing boilers and burners with minimal disruption. By careful design we can offer our tile system for an almost limitless variety of burner quarl profiles.
- The foregoing results in the increased longevity in service of the quarl together with improved & more efficient combustion when compared to using traditional methods of forming quarl profiles. Indeed our burner quarl system has remained in some boilers for over 10 years with minimal maintenance.