Connectra - Model 824 - Electric-Powered (EP) Butt Fusion Machine
The 824EP is an extremely rugged, field-proven fusion machine that offers the best value of any machine in its class. Its robust electrically driven hydraulic pump supplies power to the carriage, facing unit, and front and rear pipe lifters, making pivoting and positioning heavy wall pipe a breeze. The 824EP's sturdy box frame gives it stability and rigidity. Easy to learn and operate, you can expect low maintenance costs on your 824EP and a rapid return on your investment.
- Powerful ball bearing hydraulic facing unit provides quick facing of heavy wall pipe.
- Proprietary hydraulic manifold allows presetting of three individual pressure zones for facing, heating and fusion cycles.
- Thrust bearings in the speed handles and brass bushings at most hinge points.
- Electrical design includes heavy-duty contactors, circuit breakers, volt meter and hour meter.
- Ported for DataConnect or other competitive date recorders.
- Rugged design with no 'bells and whistles' means less maintenance expense.
- A superior piece of equipment at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.
We offer a complete range of accessories for the 824EP. Ask about reducing and mitered inserts, (available in IPS, DIPS and metric), stub end holder, and pipe stands.