Credfeld - Model Flame Eye FE 4 UV/IR - Twin Channel Monitoring with Shutter Self Check
The UV and IR Cells are incorporated into a single head assembly, reducing the number of Viewing Heads required on multi-fuel burner applications. Both signal sources are passed from the Viewing Head to the Head Transmitter where they are conditioned into a single analogue signal, which feeds into one Flame Monitor Control Unit. This gives greater flexibility, especially where viewing space is limited.
- Shutter Self Check
- Excellent Discrimination between Burner and Background
- Volt Free Contact for Alarm and Flame On
- Fully adjustable Gimble with Air Purge attachement
- Analogue Flame Signal Level Readout
- Output for Remote Flame Level Meter