CS - Model HT - High Temperature Burner
Designed specifically for operation with preheated combustion air, this burner series can have combustion air temperatures above 350°C up to 600°C. The air box of this burner is lined with fireproof concrete to prevent overheating - and above all to prevent unacceptable expansion - of the burner body.
This burner is based on the SWP burner, which means that it also has a multi-flow design and the swirl intensity can be adjusted via a fixed swirl body. The lances for the fuel supply are located in the central air guide tube.
The mechanically robust design of the burner ensures that even through the high thermal load, good usability of the burner can be achieved over its entire service life.
In order to ensure the long service life of the flame detectors, the flame monitoring of these burners is carried out by fibre optic cables. This allows the electronic components, which are not subject to thermal stress, to be installed separately from the burner.
- Standard fuels as NG, diesel fuel, HFO, …
- Spent acid, acid & black liquor
- Coke gas, lean gas, synthesis gas, H2S-gas, tail gas
- Sulphur, brominates & nitrogenous waste
- Waste water, solvent, chlorinated & halogenated fluids
- Solid and liquid TAR
- Pure H2 combustion
- NH3 incineration with low NOx
- Various materials for the burner (carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy,…)
- According to EN, ASME & GOST standards
- High temperature- & high pressure applications
- Various nozzle systems fort he best available atomization
- High corrosive resistant atomizing systems
- Low atomizer consumption
- High turbulence burners