Cubic-Ruiyi - Model Gasboard-3200L - Portable Infrared Biogas Analyzer
From Biogas Analyzer
Gasboard-3200L portable biogas analyzer is designed to measure CH4, CO2, H2S and O2 concentration simultaneously in different biogas applications, like landfill, water treatment, CDM projects, anaerobic digestion and other fermentation processes, based on NDIR technology for CH4, CO2 gases, ECD technology for H2S and O2 gases. This model can be powered by lithium battery ensure easy carrying among different measuring points.
- Modular NDIR and ECD sensors design, easy for maintenance.
- Thermostatic design for sensors to reduce temperature fluctuation influence
- Light-weight design for easy carrying among different sites.
- Rechargeable Lithium battery supports up to 8 hours continuous working.
- In-built memory for up to 2560 units of records, easy to download the data to PC.
- Optional gas conditioning device for analyzer protection.
- Measurement: CH4, CO2, H2S, O2
- Technology: CH4,CO2 (NDIR),H2S, O2 (ECD)
- CH4: 0-100%, C02: 0-50%, H2S: 0-9999ppm, O2: 0-25%
- (Note: measurement range can be customized.)
- Resolution: CH4, CO2, O2: 0.01%, H2S: 1ppm
- Precision: C02, CH4: ≤1%FS H2S, 02: ≤2%FS
- Repeatability: CH4, H2S, CO2,O2 ≤1%
- Gas flow: 0.7-1.2 L/min
- Inlet pressure: 2kPa-50kPa
- Sampling gas condition: no dust, no water, no tar
- Response time(T90): <10s (NDIR)
- Communication interface: RS-232
- Power supply: built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Work temperature: 0-50°C
- Relative humidity: <95% non condensing
- Ambient pressure: 86-108kPa
- Dimension: 295*196*62mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 5 kgs
- Landfill, water treatment, CDM project ,anaerobic digestion and other fermentation processes.