From Heat Pumps
Air-to-water heat pump, compact unit, 65°C max. flow temperature, heat output of 7.83 kW at A7/W35
Parameters and specification
- Compressor type: Scroll
- Refrigerant: R 407C
- Refrigerant quantity: 2.4 kg
- Max. flow temperature: 65°C
- Heating water volume: 2.4 l
- Power supply: 400 V 3N ~, 50 Hz
- Min. main circuit breaker incl. characteristics: B16A 3-phase
- Rated current: 4.9 A
- Air flow rate: 2800 m3/h
- Max. working pressure: 2.5 bar
- Break value pressure switches: 31 bar
- Fan speed: 527 rpm
- Sound power level: 58.3 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at 1 m: 50.3 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at 5 m: 36.3 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at 10 m: 30.3 dB(A)
A new line of air-coupled heat pumps has been developed using the most advanced technology. They are fitted with a new, extra large air heat exchanger (evaporator) in order to utilize the air energy as much as possible. The latest compressors and electronic expansion valve are used to reach a high COP and efficient operation even under very low outdoor temperatures.
Thanks to this, they work efficiently under as low outdoor temperature as -22°C and reach the max. flow temperature of 65°C.
This means that EcoAir 400 Heat Pumps can be sized to cover 100% of a house heat loss and DHW heating, making the heat pump the only heating source without any electric backup needed.