Ecotwin - Combined Wood and Pellet Boiler
From Solid Fuel Boilers
ECOTWIN is a combined unit for combustion of wood manually and pellet with an automatic pellet burner. The boiler is equipped with two doors: one upper for manual fuel loading and a lower door for ash removal. There is also an inner door for access to the heat exchanger. The pellet burner is mounted on the upper door and can be removed when needed. ECOTWIN is offered as a complete pellet unit including the boiler, pellet burner, feeder and pellet tank. It offers high efficiency, combined function of wood and pellet, and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Cobined pellet unit for wood and pellet;
- Automatic combustion of pellet by means of a pellet burner;
- Wood combustion regulation with chain thermostat;
- Built-in burner controller with multiple functions and LCD screen;
- Automatic cleaning by means of compressed air (additional compressor requested);
- Automatic power setup according to heat demand;
- Automatic pellet feed according to power level;
- Ceramic ingition element for long-life operation and fast ignition.
- Elbow-shape feeder to prevent backfire entry from burner into pellet hopper;
- Melting feeding hose;
- Safety contact thermostat;
- Fuse protection;
- In case of power interruption, all parameter settings are stored in the memory of the controller.