ElectraTherm - Model 4200, 4400, 4400B, 6500 - ORC Power Unit
ORC POWER+ features patent-protected rotating twin screw expander. The rotary expander produces electricity transformed from a source of low-temperature waste heat. Installing the POWER+ offers a potential alternative to utilization of waste heat and a very attractive payback time.
POWER+ 4200 is the smallest device generating up to 35kWe through the Organic Rankine Cycle and is ideal for utilization of low temperature waste heat.
POWER+ 4400 is a device almost identical with the previous type but generating up to 65kWe.
! NEWS ! POWER+ 4400B is a more powerful version of Power+ 4400. Thanks to the new expander from the company Bitzer it produces up to 75 kWe.
POWER+ 6500 is the most powerful device enabling an investor to utilize a higher heat potential with higher production of electricity of up to 110 kWe. Power+ 6500 device can operate in a commbined heat and power generation (CHP) while usable heat is still available for further use of the ORC at the output.
The system works on the principle of a closed Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC).
- Heat enters the evaporator and heats ORC operating fluid (oil) to the boiling point and thus it is converted into steam.
The hot steam creates pressure.
- The steam is forced through the screw expander and spins an electric generator.
- Steam is cooled with a source of cold water and condenses back to liquid form in the condenser.
- Operating fluid is pumped to a higher pressure, it returns back into the evaporator and the process repeats.
Utilizing the technologies:
- Natural gas engine
- Petrol and diesel engines
- Biomass engines
- Heat from industrial processes
- Solar heat
- Geothermal energy
- Automated management system
- Low maintenance requirements
- Modularity and scalability
- Robust twin screw expander
- CE certification
- Zero emissions
- No secondary toxic products
- Zero consumption of fossiel fuel
- Remote monitoring