Electrical Heated Boilers
The electrical heated boilers are designed for special installation and operation conditions. Operation and working mode of the boilers are in compliance with the operation and working mode of all conventional steam or hot water generators. However, due to the fact that there are no flue gas passes in these boilers, the dimensions are significantly smaller even though the water content and capacity is the same. These boiler types are used where conventional boilers cannot be installed because of limited space, restrictions by regulation, hygienic constraints or economic reasons.
- in the pharmaceutical industry,
- in hospitals,
- in the ship building and off shore industry,
- as emergency units for conventional boiler in any industry.
- Electrical Steam Boiler Model HDO-E up to 3.0 MW and 20.0 barg
- Electrical Hot Water Boiler Model HWO-E up to 3.0 MW and 20.0 barg