ENN - Model EST Series - PV Modules
ENN Solar thin film PV modules are manufactured with environmentally friendly processes.Employing the most advanced silicon thin film production technology, ENN Solar thin film PV modules are manufactured with environmentally friendly processes and use approximately 1% of the silicon material required for typical crystalline silicon modules.
- Environmentally safe production process, and no toxic materials used in modules
- Four module sizes up to 5.7 m2 suited to a variety of applications
- Up to 480 Wp power output
- Available with or without bonded rails
- Higher power output in low or diffused light compared to crystalline silicon pv modules
- lower heat coefficient than crystalline silicon means superior performance at high ambient temperatures
- Higher voltage modules allow smaller gauge wiring and reduce voltage loss
- Full size modules reduce balance of system and installation costs by more than 20%
ENN Solar warrants that solar modules will be free of manufacturer's or material defects for a period of 2 years, and that modules will perform at 90% of rated power output for 10 years, and 80% of rated output for 25 years.