Enviroburners - Special Burners
Our Special burners are customized constructions to meet special requirements by a client. EB has solutions suitable for various purposes for instance for high furnace pressures up to 800 kPa, usage of pure heated oxygen, BCTMP reactors etc. These burners are designed individually, according to each customer’s needs. All relevant conditions at the customer's facility for the burner equipment are evaluated thoroughly regarding properties of wastes, burner capacity, process issues and emission requirements.
- Application: Process ovens, hot gas generators, fuel cells, etc.
- Fuel: Natural gas, lpg, hydrogen, process gases, etc. Light fuel oil, heavy fuel oil, methanol, solvents etc. BCTMP – waste liquor
- Burner capacity: 0,12 MW ->
- Operating mode: 1-stage / modulating
- Atomizing medium (fuel oils): Dry pressure air, 600 kPa (g)
- Combustion air: Normal Ambient / Preheated air, 4…8 kPa
- Ignition device: High energy spark igniter, 4…12 J