Increasing environmental and commercial challenges for energy production with conventional fuels has created the need for usage of renewable fuels for burner-applications such as wood dust. Enviroburners has more than 25 years of experience in supplying wood dust burners for mechanical wood processing- and energy industry. The source of the pulverized fuel can be sander dust from mechanical wood processing or wood dust manufactured from pellets. Also other biomass based pulverized fuels can be used.
Our dust burner provides a compact solution for burning pulverized wood and other biomass with high efficiency that meets the strict emission values. These burners can be operated reliably on both combustion chamber and water-tube boiler-applications. The burners are supplied with possibility to use auxiliary fuel (gas / oil) for situations when the primary fuel is not available.
Typical wood dust burner system includes: burner, dust conveying system, auxiliary fuel train and burner management system as an option.
The capacity range is available for an output from 1 to 60 MWfuel.
- Application: Hot gas generator, steam/water/hot oil boiler
- Burner model: EBD(L/G) – (MWth)
- Burner capacity: 1 – 60 MWth
- Operating mode: modulating
- Control range: 3:1
- Pulverized fuels: pulverized wood, anthracite, petroleum coke, biogenic dust from agriculture, etc.
- Heating value: (LHV) 15 – 30 MJ/kg
- Particle size (requirement):
- 100 % < 2,0 mm
- 90 % < 1,5 mm
- 40 % < 0,5 mm
- Auxiliary Fuel: Natural gas, Propane, Biogas, Heavy/Light Fuel oil
- Combustion air: Normal fresh/preheated air, 3..5 kPa
- Air/fuel ratio: 1,1..1,2
- Ignition device: High energy spark igniter, 4…12 J Natural gas / propane operated igniter, 120 kW
- Emission values: NOx: 200 – 400 mg/m³