Eqtec - Gasifier Plants
EQTEC has two gasification plants for ongoing research and development of EQTEC Gasifier Technology. Gasification tests using different types of waste are carried out at these centres enabling the improvement of technological development. EQTEC Gasifier Technology is a gasification technology based on a bubbling fluidized bed reactor suitable for a wide range of waste and biomass guaranteeing a high degree of availability and reliability in plants, and ensuring the following:
- Maximum Energy Efficiency (thermal and electrical power)
- Modular generation plants
- Ultra low environmental impact.
- Multi-fuel technology. Operation with different types of waste and biomass
- Excellent financial benefits.
EQTEC possess the know-how to convert waste to energy efficiently, EQTEC Kinetic Model (EKM) & EQTEC Monitoring Platform (EMP).
The waste & biomass gasification plant can be described according to where the main physical-chemical and energy transformations take place in the plant itself:
- Waste storage and reception area.
- Gasifier area.
- Solid recirculation and retention systems.
- Synthesis Gas Purification Area.
- Power Generation Area.
- Thermal Energy Recovery Area.
- Auxiliary Service Area.