ETG - Model MCA 100 SYN P - Portable Syngas Analyzer
This system is suitable for the measurement of the syngas in a single point, and performs continuous measurement of CH4, CO2, CO, O2 and H2, with activation or not of a suction pump internal t. It is the MCA100 Syn Portable version and is designed for those who need to monitor the composition of the syngas in different points and does not require a continuous analysis. The analyzer is mounted inside a hard case impact resistant, equipped with touch screen 5.7 “, capable of recording up to 1000 data analysis, has an autonomy of 6 hours and has a unique system of remote diagnostics ETG via Ethernet, which allows us to verify the functionality of the tool directly from our offices, providing assistance anywhere you have an Internet connection. L ‘MCA100 Portable is designed and developed entirely by ETG.
- Use NDIR technology for the analysis of CH4, CO2 and CO, in the electrochemical cell for O2 and H2 TCD for analysis.
- The measuring range can be modified according to the needs of the customer.
- Like all of ETG Biogas analyzers, including the MCA model 100 Syn-P is remotable, by standard, on PC and Smartphones.
- Display Touch Screen: Touch Screen 5.7”
- Sample gas: Dry, dust-free < 1um, oil free, etc
- Sampling pump: Internal (activable or not)
- Output: USB (csv data download
- Precision: CH4,CO2, CO +/- 2%
- Resolution: CH4,CO2, CO (0,01%)
- Tempo di risposta (TD+T90): <10s (NDIR)
- Warm-up time: Using 30s. – Stable 10 min.
- Power supply: Internal Recharchable Li-On Battery 12V
- Power cable: included
- External Power supply: 220/230 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Temperatura di esercizio: 0-50°C
- Relative Humidity: 5-85%
- Weight: 10 Kg
- Dimensions: 500x350x560